6X Natural Fibrous Fertiliser is Six to eight times richer than farmyard manure
WHAT IS 6X
- This 100% Natural Fertiliser is everything you need for growing success all around the garden in one bag! Ideal for all flowers, shrubs, vegetables, lawns, outdoor pot plants, trees and roses. It is not a factory produced fertiliser: it is farmyard manure in its modern
form (hence, will vary from batch to batch in texture, colour, density & aroma!).
- It boosts garden life and encourages the earthworm population. 6X is thoroughly composted, heat sterilised and milled to produce a weed and bug free, loose texture which is pleasant and easy to use.
- The 100% Natural Fertiliser provides humus – vital for healthy plant growth and although it contains no additives whatsoever, it is six to eight times richer than oldfashioned farmyard manure and has trace elements – so essential for healthy plants.
- 6X The 100% Natural Fertiliser feeds the soil rather than the plant. The rate of application,therefore, depends on your soil. Any amount will have a positive effect. Within reason, it is virtually impossible to add too much. Be sure to mix 6X thoroughly with the soil and avoid contact between unmixed manure and young delicate plants as, in common with any high nitrogen feed, it will be too rich. This could initially set back very young plants if not properly mixed and watered in. Plants only obtain their nourishment via their roots and therefore ALWAYS WATER WELL AFTER APPLICATION.
- Never apply lime and 6X at the same time. Allow at least three weeks and some wet weather after applying the lime.
The application rates quoted are for use as a rough guide. For general digging, feedingand ground preparation, one sack will treat about 75 sq. metres of ground (90 sq. yds). For lawns allow about 184 sq. metres (220 sq. yds) per sack.
6X can be stored from one season to the next, but if storing for later use, protect bags . Partially used bags should be closed tightly and store in a cool dry place.
As with all garden products, sensible precautions should be taken: use gloves, wash hands after use, wash vegetables before eating, etc. Store only in the original bag and keep tightly closed and in a safe place. Safely dispose of the bag when empty. It is made of recyclable polythene. If you are allergic to chickens or feathers, avoid directly handling 6X Manure or breathingthe dust. Some pets like to eat manure and, whilst eating 6X will not normally cause a problem, it
should be discouraged particularly in pets with a delicate digestion.
Low Nutrient Fertiliser containing organic material 3 1.1 1.6
Total Nitrogen (N) 3%
Phosphorus (P) soluble in water 2.2% (1.0% P)
Soluble in mineral acids only 2.5% (1.1% P)
Total Potassium (K) 1.6%